Comment on page
Set up the Zapier integration
Here are the steps to set up a Zap to connect Blaze to other apps. You can easily set up automations to connect data across Blaze and other platforms with no technical knowledge required.
- 2.After logging in to your Zapier account, click on "Connected Accounts". Search and select the apps you want to connect for your Zap. For example, connect Blaze and Google Sheets.
- 3.Click on "Make a Zap" in the top navigation menu to start creating a new Zap. Choose Blaze as the Trigger app.
- 4.Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the Trigger. This will vary depending on your requirements. Authenticate and select the specific event or action that will trigger the Zap.
- 5.Choose an Action app. For example, select "Google Sheets" as the Action app.
- 6.Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the Action. For example, select "Create Spreadsheet Row" as the Action in Google Sheets. Authenticate your Google Sheets account and select the specific spreadsheet and worksheet where you want to send the Discord data.
- 7.Map the data fields from Blaze to the corresponding fields in the Action app (Google Sheets). For example, map the Discord message content to the "Message" field in Google Sheets. Customize the mappings as per your specific requirements.
Test the Zap to ensure that the Trigger and Action are working correctly.
If the test is successful, enable the Zap to start running it in real time.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up a sample Zap.