Create and analyze a Twitter campaign
A good process is to group together Twitter content that shares a common topic, style, target audience, or hashtag.
We help you analyze groups of organic content so that you can see what ype of content performs better. To create a twitter campaign:
- 2.Select the Tweets you want to add to a given campaign.
- 3.Click "Add to campaign"
- 4.Click "Create a new campaign"
- 5.Give your campaign a name
- 6.Click "Create new campaign"
- 7.Now you can check the performance of your different types of organic content! Click into the Campaigns, Analytics tab.
- 8.Check out the charts to compare the relative engagement rate over time. The daily engagement rate charts help you understand which days you contributed content to a campaign, as well as the performance on any given day.
- 9.Check out the table to compare the average engagement rate of content in the group.
A good way to get started is to try creating two campaigns that compare tweets where you reply to others, and those that are not replies.