SSO Integration via Okta
- 1.Identity Provider (IDP)-Initiated Authentication (SSO) Flow - This authentication flow occurs when the user attempts to log in to Blaze from Okta
- 2.Automatic account creation in Blaze on initial SSO
You will need to create an administrator account on Blaze which will act as the administrator of your organisation. All the users that login from your Okta dashboard will be automatically added as a collaborator that can be managed by you from Blaze dashboard.
- 1.Login to your organisations Okta tenant and select the Classic UI.
- 2.Navigate to Applications > Applications > Add Application, search for Blaze AI, and then click Add.
- 3.Enter an Application Label in General Settings. This is the name under which the Blaze AI app will appear in your Okta dashboard.
- 4.Click Done.
- 5.Then under the Sign On tab of the Blaze AI application, copy the Client ID and Client Secret.
- 6.Note: These values allow Blaze to communicate with Okta. The Client ID is a public identifier for the client that is required for all OAuth/OIDC flows. The Client Secret is a private identifier which you should not share or broadly distribute.
- 7.Under the General tab, find the Okta Domain (or Issuer URL), which is the URL at which you are accessing your Okta tenant (https://example.okta.com). Be sure to remove everything appearing after okta.com.
- 8.At the end, you should have three values:
- 1.Client ID
- 2.Client Secret
- 3.Domain URL
Once you have the Client ID, Client Secret, and Domain URL, you can share them at [email protected] We will respond with a confirmation as soon as the SSO integration for your organisation is ready.
After that, you can assign the Blaze AI application to your users, and they can login to Blaze directly from their Okta dashboard.