Getting set up
Make sure whoever sets up Blaze has admin privilege in Discord and access to your Twitter account. You can always add your team to the workspace later!
You must enter your address but you don't need a card until after the trial. You can also change the address at payment time if you continue to use Blaze.
- 1.Integrate your Twitter first
- 2.Open a new tab and log into the Twitter account you want to connect
- 3.Wait a couple minutes for Twitter data to populate, this should be pretty quick!
- 4.If you have a Discord, add your Discord next. To do this, head over to settings on the top right of the workspace. and click into integrations, or click here.
- 5.Click connect on Discord. To get connected to Discord successfully, you will need admin access for your server / guild. You also may need your 2FA handy, as most servers have this set up.
- 6.Once you get connected, a loading page will come up and may persist for up to 20 mins! Our system is hard at work pulling in the last 2 weeks of data, so you can start getting value from Blaze right away. Leave the tab open while your Discord data processes.
- 7.We'll email you when everything is ready to go😄
If you have any questions about the integrations please send us a message in our Discord server (https://discord.com/invite/3KTmvV6VCZ).
To invite your team, click on this link or, head over to the Team setting in your dashboard by doing the following:
- 1.Click on the settings icon on the top right of your dashboard to access settings
- 2.Click on the teams tab
- 3.Add your team's emails
- 4.Click save to send the invite
- 5.Tell your colleague to check their email, and sign up to Blaze using the email they received the invite on.
Tip: You can add multiple people at one time if you put commas between emails!
Generate a tweet using AI to get warmed up on how Blaze works
- 1.Head to the Automations section of the Twitter sector of the nav bar
- 2.Connect your Twitter (you only need to do this once more in the automations section).
- 3.Click on the "New Template" button to select a topic area you want to generate an AI tweet about. Templates are combinations of topics and a number of tweets.
- 4.Select the type of Tweet you are trying to generate, such as "Thought leadership" or "Campaign" based, as well as the topic, such as "DeFi" or "AI".
- 5.Input the number of tweets you want to generate. Any template with more than 1 tweet selected will generate a thread. Click Save.
- 6.Click generate using AI in the pop up and select the template you just created. Click "Generate".
- 7.Post now or schedule your AI tweet for a future date.
Check out the following article for more details: https://blaze-ai.gitbook.io/blaze/product-guides/automations/generate-tweets-using-ai
Creating an audience is a great way to get started using Blaze also. With Blaze's Audience Builder tool, you can generate lead lists based on both social and wallet activity. On the trial plan, which is of the Base plan, you can have up to 100 users in an audience, while on Plus you can have up to 2k users per audience.
To create an audience:
- Enter filters based on your needs. For example, a DeFi protocol might filter on those who follow Uniswap, and have UNI tokens, or mention "DeFi" in their Twitter Bio.
- Make sure your filters have 100 or less results as this is the max audience size on the Trial plan. Check out our pricing plans for more.
- Click "Create Audience" to save the audience.
- Go to Saved Audiences, to see your saved audience or export the data.
- Send out Twitter DMs automatically to your audience by clicking the "Create Twitter DM Campaign" button.