Comment on page
Use Segment Wizard to build lead lists quickly
Segment Wizard helps you create a segment quickly. You can use segment wizard to find users based on:
- 1.Tokens Held: Under the tokens held page, you can filter based on these two conditions:
- 1.Chains: Filter audiences based on the chains that you are interested in. You can select one of Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, BSC
- 2.Token Addresses: Filter audiences based on their token addresses.
- 2.Accounts Followed: Filter audiences based on the accounts that they follow
- 3.Interest: Under the Interest page, you can filter based on these conditions:
- 1.Keywords: Enter the keywords that you are interested in
- 2.Accounts Followed: Filter based on the accounts followed by a user (competitive research)
- 3.Bio: Filter based on the bio of the user
- 4.Segment Size:
- 1.Select the number of users you want in your segment
- 2.Name your segment
All these filters work on an "OR" condition.
- If this is selected, a result will be considered a match if it satisfies ANY of the applied filters. For example, using the OR toggle would show results with the specified "Username" OR having "Total Followers" > 1000, rather than needing to satisfy both.
Creating a segment with Segment wizard